:: STJ Index du Forum
Setsujoku
せつじょく

:: STJ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HD.Sacred 2 Gold ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: STJ Index du Forum -> Espace Forum -> Le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ualuba
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin 2016, 09:49    Sujet du message: HD.Sacred 2 Gold Répondre en citant

Sacred 2 Gold > bit.ly/1t3bDJN

Sacred 2 Gold, rec screen recorder apk

10cf746e54
So while yes, Sacred 2 has one of the largest game worlds ever created, it doesn't feel as if you're treading through repetitive territory. A mysterious and volatile substance called T-Energy is the source of all life and magic in Ancaria. Diponegoro View screenshots . So much time saved. Though players can engage in combat while riding a horse, they cannot execute Combat Arts, Sacred's version of special moves. Support for the US PC version[18] has been taken over by CDV, though all support for current and future expansions and console versions in the US has been dropped. The massive amount of enemies that try to fight you sometimes overwhelm the screen and make me laugh due to the simple ridiculousness of it all (or, it's also humorous to me if I'm running from combat for whatever reason and have a following of over a dozen enemies, for example). Loading reviews. ^ cdv Software Entertainment cdvusa.com ^ Blind Guardian Rocks Out in Sacred 2 1up.com ^ MobyGames, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel credits page at mobygames.com, retrieved 2008-12-28 ^ Broomhall, John (November 2008), "Heard About A Vampyre Story", Develop Magazine (59), p.57 ^ Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tech Info uk.gamespot.com ^ - Sacred 2 Gone Gold for US xbox360.ign.com ^ Sacred 2 Gone Gold for EU psu.com ^ a b Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Goes Gold for the Xbox 360 gammingexcellence.com ^ a b Sacred Developer Ascaron Files for Bankruptcy, Currently in Takeover Talks shacknews.com ^ Deep Silver - Sacred 2 Support Page deepsilver.com ^ The background story sacred2.com ^ a b c Sacred Fallen Angel characters Archived June 21, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.

Same thing time after time. If you're choosing a perk between more damage or bigger aoe the game will never tell you beforehand how much extra damage or AOE you get. The targetting system is awful, especially for melee skills, making you dance and jitter to reach an enemy The bosses and combat is really uninvolved, just toss your skills at enemies and sit in their face, tanking/ pretending to avoid the AoEs and projectiles while downing health potions non stop The skill system increases the cooldown of every skill with armor and levels, forcing you to spend more skill points to reduce back down the cooldowns The areas are gigantic but void of anything of interest The quests are mostly meaningless and unorganized back & forths that take too much time for no reason I've had multiple quests glitches on me and refuse to be completed The game seems to allow and be okay with murder in any situation I've seen a random guard glitch out and punch a random citizen for no reason I got my mount stuck in so many areas The area transitions sometimes teleport you twice back to the same place The game crashes at random, happened 4 times in 20 hours The multiplayer is dead and you're forced to use a fanmade, 3rd party program to play online.I gave up when the game froze for no reason and crashed, and made me walk for 15 minutes through a dragon's cavern. Guide Sacred 2: Gold - + + , , . Its pretty easy to find if you google though. I wasn't even trying to break the game on purpose, but. Full disclosure, I own multiple copies of the game, including a PC version that is not on Steam, and a 360 version that I have put hundreds of hours into. A power struggle is raging between two factions within the High Elves.

"gate of hell"the twilight saga: breaking dawn part1my friends hot mom kendra lustbaby looney tunes season 1aeon flux subChildish Gambino - Bonfirela habitacion del hijothis is me demi lovato acousticfuturama bender big scoreenglish movie 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin 2016, 09:49    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: STJ Index du Forum -> Espace Forum -> Le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006